World Wide Tours India Pvt Ltd. is recognized and affiliated by the Government of India, Department of tourism. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified which simply implies the Quality Management System. Once we have received your payment and we have issued a confirmation invoice, a contract will exist between us, effective from the invoice date.
- While booking a group tour or fixed departure than there is no choice of hotels, Mentioned or similar hotels will be provided. You can directly check on the hotel website.
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis.
- While travelling in a group or fixed departure than only one 7 Kg hand baggage and maximum 20 kgs of baggage is allowed per person.
- Promotional packages on the website is available only for limited seats and are subject to availability.
- Tour prices are subject to change during the peak season/major events/fairs and convention.
- Double or twin bedded rooms are always subject to availability.
- Hotels check in & check out time varies from time to time.
- Travel insurance is not included in your package but we strongly recommend for the same during travel.
- Tour guide & escort is provided on request.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if there is any kind of road blockage or mishappening.
- In case the rooms are not available at the hotel than we provide similar category of hotels.
- Air-condition in the vehicle or standard hotels will not be working at the hills.
- 5:30 pm to 08:00 am- Boat will Anchored & it will be idle in the lake. (As per GOVT. Rule- Village people need to put net in the lake for fishing).
- In Deluxe and premium houseboat air-condition will function in bedroom from 09.00 PM till 06.00 AM only.
- In Luxury houseboat air-condition will be working full time.
- There is mandatory supplement charges for gala dinner on X-Mas & New year at each every hotel and which should paid by the guests directly at the hotel.
- World Wide Tours reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
Your contract with World Wide Tours is governed by the laws of MADHYA PRADESH and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Gwalior to determine any dispute pertaining to the contract.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
This is to inform you that some of the products & services have special terms & conditions from the Ministry of Tourism, which is applied in addition. It is very important for you to read the information related to the special products & services. Terms and conditions of special products can be found on their specific website.
World Wide Tours India Pvt Ltd.. is acting only as a Travel agent and we have no liability for illness, injury, death or loss of any kind and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence. Any claim or damage for injury, illness or death must be brought to the knowledge against the relevant supplier of the travel services. We are also not liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a consequence of World Wide Tours or any of the suppliers being unable to perform its obligations under your contract(s) due to “force majeure event” beyond the control of the party.
GROUP BOOKING/FIXED DEPARTURES
In fixed departures, it is your responsibility to follow the schedule strictly. World Wide Tours shall not be liable for any extra charges that may incur due to missing of group and/or missing of local conveyance/flights. No refund shall be made for any unused service. Since fixed departures are pre-booked holidays, no amendments are possible in itinerary. Booking shall be confirmed only on receipt of full holiday package cost.
AIRLINES / TRAINS / CRUISES
The responsibility lies in the hands of the customer to check there timings as we are not responsible for anything of mishappening in schedule, cancellation or delay. It is their responsibility to provide the suitable connection in such conditions.
All payments can be made to World Wide Tours India Pvt Ltd. by cheque, demand draft, credit card, debit card, net banking or cash deposit in company’s bank account. There will be a surcharge of 2% if you make the payment by credit card or electronic payment which will be added to your invoice cost. For booking which are made within 15 working days of tour departure, the full amount needs to be deposited immediately. 100% payment has to be made to secure your booking on confirmed basis.
IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT
During your journey if you face any problem, kindly inform us at the same time so that it becomes easy for us to sort out the issue. If you inform us at the end of the tour or some other day during your journey than we are unable to help you out.
All Prices displayed for The Products And Services on our website are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates on www.worldwidetours.in shall be inclusive or exclusive of booking fee, hotel taxes, airport taxes, or any other applicable Govt taxes.
You agree that multiple duplicate bookings for the same travelers are not allowed and may result in damage and loss to World Wide Tours, which you will bear in full.
INTERDICT ACTIVITIES ON THE SITE
This is to inform you that the content on the website related to messages, information, sate, text, photos, graphics, videos, maps, icons, software, code or anything as well as the infrastructure being used becomes the Proprietary rights of World Wide Tours India Pvt Ltd. We agree that the information posted by you is true and complete to your knowledge and is not distort.
- You also agree for not using the website for any commercial purpose.
- You also agree for not using the website content or information, using any Robot, spider, scraper or other automated means without our written permission.