World Wide Tours India Pvt Ltd. is recognized and affiliated by the Government of India, Department of tourism. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified which simply implies the Quality Management System. Once we have received your payment and we have issued a confirmation invoice, a contract will exist between us, effective from the invoice date.
All payments can be made to World Wide Tours India Pvt Ltd. by cheque, demand draft, credit card, debit card, net banking or cash deposit in company’s bank account. There will be a surcharge of 2% if you make the payment by credit card or electronic payment which will be added to your invoice cost. For booking which are made within 15 working days of tour departure, the full amount needs to be deposited immediately. 100% payment has to be made to secure your booking on confirmed basis.
- 45 days or more before the date of departure: 30% of total land package cost.
- 44-30 days before the date of departure: 40% of total land package cost.
- 29-15 days before the date of departure need full settlement of land package cost.
- During the festive season or any special occasions we require full payment in advance.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the date of departure. For flights, trains and the hotels which have less inventory asks for full payment to confirm the booking. So we need the payment as per their choice.
AIRLINES / TRAINS / CRUISES
The responsibility lies in the hands of the customer to check there timings as we are not responsible for anything of mishappening in schedule, cancellation or delay. It is their responsibility to provide the suitable connection in such conditions.
Every Hotel has its own schedule of charges for various extra services and property damages. It is your responsibility to settle the bills/fine directly at the time of check out. Also note that each and every hotels & resorts has its own check in & check out time.
- Double sharing room signifies 01 double bed in one room for two adults.
- Triple sharing room signifies 01 double bed & 01 extra single bed or 01 mattress in one room for three adults.
- Quad sharing room signifies 01 double bed & 01 extra single bed or 01 mattress in one room for four adults.
- Child policy varies from hotel to hotel.
After making the payment if you want to make any changes in tour and travel services we are always available to support you with additional charges if applicable. Any amendments must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to the amendment will be borne by you.
If you cancel your booking you may incur a cancellation charge.
- Please note once you have made the payment and in case you want to cancel the tour 45 days prior to the travel date than 30% charges will be applicable of the land package cost.
- Please note once you have made the payment and in case you want to cancel the tour 30 days prior to the travel date than 50% charges will be applicable of the land package cost.
- Please note once you have made the payment and in case you want to cancel the tour 15 days prior to the travel date than 100% charges will be applicable of the land package cost.
- No refund is provided if there is any cancellation for flight, cruise, trains or hotels with fewer inventories.
If you are entitled to a refund please note World Wide Tours is unable to provide you with funds until they have received from the suppliers. In case of Group Bookings/Fixed Departures, no refund can be made once the booking is confirmed.
World Wide Tours is not liable for any kind of refund if you are unable to do the sightseeing due to unnatural causes without any prior notice.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
This is to inform you that some of the products & services have special terms & conditions from the Ministry of Tourism, which is applied in addition. It is very important for you to read the information related to the special products & services. Terms and conditions of special products can be found on their specific website.
World Wide Tours India Pvt Ltd.. is acting only as a Travel agent and we have no liability for illness, injury, death or loss of any kind and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence. Any claim or damage for injury, illness or death must be brought to the knowledge against the relevant supplier of the travel services. We are also not liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a consequence of World Wide Tours or any of the suppliers being unable to perform its obligations under your contract(s) due to “force majeure event” beyond the control of the party.
GROUP BOOKING/FIXED DEPARTURES
In fixed departures, it is your responsibility to follow the schedule strictly. World Wide Tours shall not be liable for any extra charges that may incur due to missing of group and/or missing of local conveyance/flights. No refund shall be made for any unused service. Since fixed departures are pre-booked holidays, no amendments are possible in itinerary. Booking shall be confirmed only on receipt of full holiday package cost.
PASSPORT & VISAS
It is your sole responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport at the time of travelling (for outbound tours) and that you hold all necessary visas and permits. World Wide Tours can only assist you in visa application. Issuance of Visa is totally on the discretion of concerned authorities. World Wide Tours is not responsible for any refusal of Visa and the charges for the same will not be refunded.
- While booking a group tour or fixed departure than there is no choice of hotels, Mentioned or similar hotels will be provided. You can directly check on the hotel website.
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis.
- While travelling in a group or fixed departure than only one 7 Kg hand baggage and maximum 20 kgs of baggage is allowed per person.
- Promotional packages on the website is available only for limited seats and are subject to availability.
- Tour prices are subject to change during the peak season/major events/fairs and convention.
- Double or twin bedded rooms are always subject to availability.
- Hotels check in & check out time varies from time to time.
- Travel insurance is not included in your package but we strongly recommend for the same during travel.
- Tour guide & escort is provided on request.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if there is any kind of road blockage or mishappening.
- In case the rooms are not available at the hotel than we provide similar category of hotels.
- Air-condition in the vehicle or standard hotels will not be working at the hills.
- 5:30 pm to 08:00 am- Boat will Anchored & it will be idle in the lake. (As per GOVT. Rule- Village people need to put net in the lake for fishing).
- In Deluxe and premium houseboat air-condition will function in bedroom from 09.00 PM till 06.00 AM only.
- In Luxury houseboat air-condition will be working full time.
- There is mandatory supplement charges for gala dinner on X-Mas & New year at each every hotel and which should paid by the guests directly at the hotel.
Your contract with World Wide Tours is governed by the laws of MADHYA PRADESH and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Gwalior to determine any dispute pertaining to the contract.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
World Wide Tours reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.