Unsurpassed view of sunrise and sunset along with spellbinding practices in the field of Ranikhet, to enjoy such thing book your Holiday today with us. Going into the dense forest in a private jeep to roam in Jim Corbett. Get view of various animals and enjoy the thrill of wandering in the wild woods.
Nainital is the most desired hill station of every traveler, because of the never-ending experience they are going to get there.
You will definitely have lots of experiences in your bag to tell others when you return from Jim Corbett and Nainital. In this destination you will explore valleys, mountains, wildest animals, waterfalls and many more. Early morning you will go for jeep safari, the charm of that ride will be the next world. That is going to be with you for your lifespan, these holidays are going to give you unmatched memorial experience.
It is a celestial state for adventure, tourists can enjoy river rafting and many more activities here. Yoga has its origin in Rishikesh as it is popularly known as ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. Other famous tourist spots in Uttarakhand are Jim Corbett National Park, Mussoorie, Nainital, Auli, and many more. One can even cosset in the holy pilgrimage circuit of Char DhamYatra with World Wide Tours.
Things to do:
• Trekking at Kuari pass
• Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh
• Rafting in Rishikesh
• Camping at Kaudiyala
• Cliff jumping in Rishikesh
• Boating in Naini lake in Nainital
• Ganga Aarti in Haridwar
• Ride in the Nainital ropeway
• Paragliding in Mussoorie
• Rock climbing and Rappelling in Mussorrie
• Visit the Holy town of Badrinath
• Skiing in Auli
• Trek to KwaniBugyal
• Trek to Bali pass
• Experience the kedarkantha Trek
• Trek to Rupin pass
• Tehri dam in Dhanaulti
• Walk by the Valley of Flowers
• Visit the Temple Town of Dwarahat
• Camping in Lansdowne
• Trek uptoSitla in Mukteshwar
• Trekking in PauriGarhwal
• Mountain biking in Rishikesh
• Flying fox in Rishikesh
• Undertake the Chota Char DhamYatra
• Jeep safari at Corbett national park
• Kempty fall